Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was just watching Sonjay's finisher and thinking he wouldn't want to a wee bit off with his landing or his opponent would have no chance of having kids in the future.

I know Low Ki has the stomp as well but his looks easier to land since his involves just a straight jump.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I know Low Ki has the stomp as well but his looks easier to land since his involves just a straight jump.

I saw a tiny picture on Friday morning with Dutt on the top rope so I assumed Low Ki returned. I also saw the name Rashad Cameron and thought
    Rasche Brown an ex-ROH and Urban Wrestling debuted. Very confused. :P

I thought Dutt vs Rubix was fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Just watching TNA now. One annoying part and its only a little thing but if its open challenge night, all wrestlers should be in the gear so
    Bobby Roode and Austin Aries, coming out in shirt and trousers annoys me, what if Anderson challanges them

Just me yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Just watching TNA now. One annoying part and its only a little thing but if its open challenge night, all wrestlers should be in the gear so
    Bobby Roode and Austin Aries, coming out in shirt and trousers annoys me, what if Anderson challanges them

Just me yeah?

Last weeks OFN just applied to the BFG Series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Last weeks OFN just applied to the BFG Series.

Ah apologies then... TNA you may continue :D

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was just watching Sonjay's finisher and thinking he wouldn't want to a wee bit off with his landing or his opponent would have no chance of having kids in the future.

Oh dear:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Oh man, oh man, oh man. Kinda wish Tazz was on commentary for a moment like that. Ouch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Told you so! Owww! Hope no one in the TNA locker room sees that or they won't want to fight him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

rovert wrote: »
    Oh dear:

to quote JR: "It's just been broken smack dab in half"

Divadirt:
    Former five-time TNA Knockouts Champion Angelina Love has announced on Twitter that she has been granted her release from TNA, and cites her departure as “completely amicable”.
    “To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA. It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I’ve had there over the years. Now I’m on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings.com Thank you so much!”

As previously mentioned, Love was a record-breaking five time Knockouts champion, as well as a former TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion alongside Winter.

She made a couple of appearances for TNA in 2004, mainly wrestling on Xplosion against Trinity, and was brought back to the company with the relaunch of their women’s division in 2007. Originally wrestling under her previous ring name “Angel Williams”, she quickly formed a popular alliance with Talia Madison (later re-named Velvet Sky) as “The Beautiful People”.

♬ Fairwell Angelina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Nooooooooo :(

216_ca332973fc363da77aefed58534dcd5c_m.jpg?t=201207021549

Plus Kim vs. Tessmacher for the title, two more X-Division qualifiers, and the final showdown between Aries and Roode before Destination X.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Another enjoyable show. Ray vs Joe and Rvd vs Anderson were good matches. Nice seeing Sonjay Dutt back and Rubix impressed me. Thought Andrews was much better than Cameron who looks like Creed's dad tbh. Pity the main event didn't get a few more minutes but it was good all the same.
    I was hoping Daniels and Kaz would eventually align with Jeff Jarrett who would be behind the accusations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Anyone else find it odd that Cameron appeared in both WWE and TNA within about a week of each other? He was against Ryback on Smackdown the week before he appeared on Impact. That alone should help TNA when it comes to lesser known Indy names. WWE will squash you, TNA will give you a good shot.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Anyone else find it odd that Cameron appeared in both WWE and TNA within about a week of each other? He was against Ryback on Smackdown

Was he that guy a few weeks back that looked like Nathan Dyer from Swansea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Anyone else find it odd that Cameron appeared in both WWE and TNA within about a week of each other?

well two IS greater than one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Watched last night but only posting now. Another good show. Have only started watching full time for a while but each episode has easily beaten Raw for entertainment.

Loved the Joey Ryan bit.

People are reading all sorts into Jesse Sorensen's tweet
    Good luck to my brother @dakotadarsow you got this man! #futuresuperstar

Sure didnt his Da wear a mask?

image-24249.jpg

He didn't look great last year.

Knockouts title match has been replaced with Kim and Rayne vs. Tara and Tessmacher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Kim or Tessmacher carrying an injury perhaps? The tag match will probably be better than the one-on-one would have been anyway, I have to say I'm a fan of Tara's work.

Dixie's Twitter:
    New X-Division stars competing for a spot at Destination X tonight at 8 on Spike - Flip Casanova, Lars Only, Dakota Darsow and Kenny King

Who's Kenny King jobbing to?

I only know who one of those guys are, Kenny King who Aries was high on. Who the hell are the rest of them?

Half cut here. I pissed my pants hearing about Kenny King seemingly leaving ROH as tag champs. If I had TNA's cheque was told to sign the best unseen talent he would be on the list.

Dakota was bland in FCW and was let go despite being 2nd generation. The rest are flippy guys would could be exposed on live TV.

Hot crowd, might explain Joseph Park sweating like a mother fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Joseph Park is such a good character, I could watch an entire show of him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Good segment alright, didn't realise you'd get life in prison for violating a restraining order though :p

Flipping good this chap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Looks like he lands with some force on that finisher, I'd say he's broken a few ribs with that one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Did they say they are announcing BFG location tonight?

Advertisement