Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And what's with Sting saying "kayfabe" to Joseph?

Crappy quality but:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I wonder will we ever see Challenge HD ?

Iv seen impact in hd before and it was superb quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah I remembered that, but just wondering why it's being used since aren't they kinda breaking kayfabe by saying they're being kayfabe? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CastorTroy wrote: »

Seeing the posters in Hogan's office made me wonder why Crimson wasn't in the BFG series.

I dont think he has been on TV since he lost at Slammiversary. I assume he is being repackaged.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I dont think he has been on TV since he lost at Slammiversary. I assume he is being repackaged.

Lost to Devon on IMPACT afterwards and hasn't been seen since. Keeping him off TV while he's not in the BFG Series is probably for the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

That was a pretty good finish to this weeks show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Christy hemme with Blonde highlights I APPROVE.
    StingMon? What are you on about Hogan?

GTR63 wrote: »
    StingMon? What are you on about Hogan?

05151961110844568.jpg
    ?

Machismo Fan did you ever hear more about the Joey Ryan situation? Thought somthing was going go to happen after the sucker punch but nothing has?

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    Machismo Fan did you ever hear more about the Joey Ryan situation? Thought somthing was going go to happen after the sucker punch but nothing has?

They'll probably do nothing again until next months Gutcheck. He threw water in Snow's face on IMPACT last week. I assume it'll eventually lead to a match with Snow for a contract.

They'll probably do nothing again until next months Gutcheck. He threw water in Snow's face on IMPACT last week. I assume it'll lead to a match for a contract with Snow eventually.

btw I see you crashed Raw the other night. Fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'd rather see Ryan wrestle Tazz rather then Snow at Bound for Glory.

Charisteas wrote: »
    I'd rather see Ryan wrestle Tazz rather then Snow at Bound for Glory.

Snow still wrestles from time to time, Taz is well and truly done. He's been the fat useless announcer for years now. Getting a watchable match out of him now is never going to happen.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/3742-Championship-Thursday-Debuts-On-IMPACT-WRESTLING
    Back in April, Hulk Hogan announced a new format to IMPACT WRESTLING on Spike TV – “Open Fight Night”. This once-a-month special gave anyone on IMPACT the opportunity to call out anyone on the roster and that person had to fight. Along with “Gut Check”, the episode featured a championship match where Hulk Hogan decided the challenger. Starting Thursday night and happening once a month, “Championship Thursday” will break out into its own episode of IMPACT WRESTLING on Spike TV - Hulk Hogan announced to ImpactWrestling.com today.

On “Championship Thursday”, an IMPACT WRESTLING champion will walk to the ring not knowing whom they will face. During this monthly episode, four challengers will meet with Hulk Hogan and plead their case why they deserve the shot at the champion. One by one, the challengers will be eliminated until bell time when two challengers remain. As the champion stands in the ring ready to defend, Hogan makes the final decision and the title match starts right then!

On Thursday, the World Tag Team Champions – Kazarian and Christopher Daniels -walk to the ring not knowing their foes. Hulk Hogan will sit down with four sets of challengers and hear their case during the broadcast! The challengers will be AJ Styles and a partner of his choosing, Robbie E & Robbie T, Gunner and Kid Kash, and Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez!

Tune into Spike TV on Thursday at 8/7c to see how it unfolds LIVE!

Is this on top of Open Fight Night or instead of it?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Is this on top of Open Fight Night or instead of it?

As well as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

wwe have gimmick ppvs but tna have gimmick tv.
    But theyre doing it better.

Armbreaker, I reckon is Luke Gallows.

The guy Aries had I thought was the guy who got beat up as apposed to the guy who used the flapjack.

I think all the matches were fairly good this week. But Chavo and Hernandez were reading different books at times. They proved Robbie E right when he argued about them not being a real team. Three or four times they tried double teams and each went for different moves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Really enjoyed the show this week. I'm loving Hogan since his return, casually telling Aries to break a guys legs was hilarious, as was the ridiculous pyro for the match announcement, hope they do that every time.

I know Meltzer has said it a few times, but one of these days Hernandez is going to catch his leg on the the rope doing that dive to the outside and seriously injure himself.

It was really good to see Hardy win with a submission too.

Really enjoyed the show this week. I'm loving Hogan since his return, casually telling Aries to break a guys legs was hilarious, as was the ridiculous pyro for the match announcement, hope they do that every time.
    It was really good to see Hardy win with a submission too.

What was Hardy's sub it was like something you'd see in MMA a neck crank or that. Hogan's pyro made me laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

GTR63 wrote: »
    What was Hardy's sub it was like something you'd see in MMA a neck crank or that. Hogan's pyro made me laugh.

Yeah it looked to be an arm triangle. Also loved the Jack Bauer style interrogation by Aries.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

They're miles ahead of WWE at the moment.I am entertained watching impact and hardly skip forward at all.

(Is Aries' hostage the same guy as last week?;he looks completely different.)

sockmo wrote: »
    (Is Aries' hostage the same guy as last week?;he looks completely different.)

I think it was the guy who took a beating for Aces and Eights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So why is Joey Ryan attacking Al Snow all the time when, as we saw in the video package, Al was the only one who said yes? Is it simply because Al's the only one of the 3 that can wrestle and they have Joey take it out on the director of talent, or whatever his title is?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Al Snow properly stiffed him with that slap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is Bobby Roode too obvious to be leading Aces and Eights and will be fighting Aries at No Surrender

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So is Bobby Roode too obvious to be leading Aces and Eights and will be fighting Aries at No Surrender

Russo isn't booking anymore. :P

But still I am really interested which feud they transition to for the title BFG title match.

Bobby Roode has an "Armbreaker" finish so....

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think its gonna be Bully thats behind Aces and 8's, Rhoode might screw Storm tomorrow night to reignite their feud.

Advertisement