Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The place they were being held obviously wasn't too far away if they kidnapped them, drove them there, talked to them and sent tape back before sending them back all within a short enough timeframe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    Haven't watched this weeks show but i'm so jaded of the Aces and 8's angle its gone on too long and has turned into a bit of a camp angle. With the close-ups, rubber hammers and a overall cheap Sons of Anarchy wannabe vibe to it. It took waaaaay too much tv over the last few months. I just hope that Jeff Jarrett comes back with it.

I think it is Bischoff and Hogan behind Aces and Eights :( Hogan heel turn at B4G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it is Bischoff and Hogan behind Aces and Eights :( Hogan heel turn at B4G

I think i'll cry if its that. Hoping to see Jarrett and Bully cause them two would be dynamite together.

GTR63 wrote: »
    I think i'll cry if its that. Hoping to see Jarrett and Bully cause them two would be dynamite together.

Me too :(

Ray and Park would be awesome also as co-leaders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Having never watched TNA before, even though I was at a show before, i watched it for the first time this week. I'll be at the show in January, so wanted to get to know whats going on and who is who etc.

I have to say, i thoroughly enjoyed it! Bully Ray is brilliant, can't wait to see more of him! Needless to say, it has now been series linked on sky!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I was enjoying the Aces & 8's storyline until No surrender! Just get it over with and announce Bischoff!
    (Or will Hogan go all nWo/Immortal on us AGAIN!)

I was enjoying the Aces & 8's storyline until No surrender!

My interest died in them when Austin Aries got involved and they started building the impact shows all around them.

Just watched the latest Impact. What was that that Tessmacher did before the faceplant on Tara? Looked like she went for a flying elbow and missed completely, but Tara still sold it.

And got to see a bit of footage of Morgan's appearance at the house show. Aces and Eights then?

Waiting for Joseph Park to turn intop Abyss and take on the Aces and Eights. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just watched the latest Impact. What was that that Tessmacher did before the faceplant on Tara? Looked like she went for a flying elbow and missed completely, but Tara still sold it.

And got to see a bit of footage of Morgan's appearance at the house show. Aces and Eights then?

Waiting for Joseph Park to turn intop Abyss and take on the Aces and Eights. :)

Yea maybe if Bully turns on Sting and joins up with Aces and 8's . Then Abyss's music hits and he comes out for the save

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That'd be pretty cool. If he kept the 2 characters going at the same time for a while as well.

• Advertisement

The Aces and 8's stuff the last 2 weeks has been Bru-tal. Blowtorch tease, Knife tease, Pepperspray, Clubhouses, Hogan trying god love him to act, battery shocking? a wet joseph park and them slightly teasing that D-low may be dodgy with letting people into buildings who aren't meant to be there. Disappointed King Mo just seems to be a stereotypical angry black man, isn't he meant to be charismatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

preview1.jpg
    preview2.jpg

And Kim vs. Tessmacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

So sick of aces & eights, I record TNA on sky and as soon as I see aces & eights I fast forward, just so over it at this stage. Wish they would just let it reach its climax and move onto the next storyline. It's just been so dragged out now. A bit like the AJ styles story, the blackmailng what a load of ****, don't get me wrong, AJ is my favourite male wrestler but it was all a bit far fetched. Just was so over it as well, thankfully they didnt run with it any longer, sooner they get rid of Kaz & Daniels the better.
    Please please please don't bring back Eric Bishoff, he was such a twat.

OMG they blocked out my naughty word :D

So sick of aces & eights, I record TNA on sky and as soon as I see aces & eights I fast forward, just so over it at this stage. Wish they would just let it reach its climax and move onto the next storyline. It's just been so dragged out now. A bit like the AJ styles story, the blackmailng what a load of ****, don't get me wrong, AJ is my favourite male wrestler but it was all a bit far fetched. Just was so over it as well, thankfully they didnt run with it any longer, sooner they get rid of Kaz & Daniels the better.
    Please please please don't bring back Eric Bishoff, he was such a twat.

OMG they blocked out my naughty word :D

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Those ten little words made your whole post worthless :p Daniels and Kazarian are two of the best things in wrestling, Daniels moreso but Kazarian holds his own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Perhaps she meant get rid of Kaz and Daniels as a tag-team.

Would love to see Storm vs Aries in the future , the match was ok , few botched spots but a heel Aries vs Storm would be great imo

sigpic213448_4.gif

How could anyone Hate Kaz and CD

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Austin Aries shoot promo last night sweet Christ. Bound for Glory is a dead duck interest wise after being hyped since like June as a tent pole show.

rovert wrote: »
    Austin Aries shoot promo last night sweet Christ. Bound for Glory is a dead duck interest wise after being hyped since like June as a tent pole show.

I agree that Aries promo wasnt great , just seemed the cliche im turning fully heel speech ( dont care about you , the people in the back , audience etc) but still looking forward to the match once Hardy is on his game . Roode/Storm should steal the show , Magnus and Joe should be good , tag match should be great aswell

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »
    Perhaps she meant get rid of Kaz and Daniels as a tag-team.

I hate that TNA never gave Daniels a run as TNA World Heavyweight Champion

I'm always wondering why Hardy is called the charismatic enigma when he seems to be the least charismatic person in tna.
    Or is that the enigmatic side of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm always wondering why Hardy is called the charismatic enigma when he seems to be the least charismatic person in tna.
    Or is that the enigmatic side of it?

We need to get the Hardy Boys in to solve this mystery

raging clue

I was more of Famous Five and Three Investigators reader. :) The enigma link I can see, but were they charismatic? I don't remember Matt being compared to The Hardy Boys in an obvious way

Last night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling did a 0.86 (0.9) cable rating, with 1.12 million viewers. Both numbers are up slightly from last week’s year-low of 0.84 and 1.06 million.

The show ranked #44 among cable shows in overall viewers for the night, #26 among males 18-34 and #27 among males 18-49. The show was basically even with last week’s demo ratings.

For comparison, last year’s go-home show for Bound For Glory did a 1.05 (1.1) cable rating with 1.44 million viewers.

Tbf the presidential debate drew a 51.4 rating and the NFL drew another 5.5 which leaves Tna reeling. Think that there are a lot of Thursday night football games this season aswell.

Rough night for Daniels?

IMG_7541.jpg

ImpactWrestling.com has announced the following for tonight's edition of Impact:
    "After winning at Bound For Glory, The Aces and 8s have a message to deliver at
    the start of tonight's broadcast - and this time, no one can keep them out! Will
    Devon speak out for the first time since BFG about his role with the group? What
    do they have planned next? How will Hulk Hogan, Sting and Bully Ray react?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I still havent watched BFG yet and its mostly because of Hardy.

Hopefully Aces and Eights have some good reasoning tonight. I dont think they have said anything in regards to what they want yet.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I still havent watched BFG yet and its mostly because of Hardy.

Hopefully Aces and Eights have some good reasoning tonight. I dont think they have said anything in regards to what they want yet.

BFG was a great show. Yeah I too wanted CD and Kaz & Aries to retain but you should watch it. Great Storm vs Roode match, Tag Title Match was also very good and the rest of the show was good(Yeah even Joey Ryan kissing Head).

Advertisement