Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Just now copped it. Ethan Carter. Isnt their another Carter around in TNA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

rovert wrote: »
    Guess Kurt wasn't in rehab for muscle enhancers or tanning.

They were working with him to cut out the drink and those americana glasses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Again the highlight of the show (particularly the video package):

One of the most entertaining segments since the Claire Lynch baby shower.

Roode's little legs:
    AHHHH.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Roode's little legs:

1185355_o.gif

And those suits
    AustinDumbJC.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

This is great, especially the last minute:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Dixie absolutely quality again this week.

BWaOQiQCEAArsig.jpg

Confirming the previous speculation Taryn is pregnant.

Knux vs Gunner and Daniels vs Hernandez vs Robbie vs Eric Young have been announced for this weeks show.

Also Joe vs Sabin, whoever they are :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Ah the Samoan dude, heard he's pretty good. The male Lei'd Tapa.

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »
    Ah the Samoan dude, heard he's pretty good. The male Lei'd Tapa.

He's not as skilled or as experienced though

l.jpg

Allen or Cole? either way I hate them.
    After seeing them shirts bet we all know what we want for Christmas now :rolleyes:

Wonder if The Godfather's Ho-Train passes through Dixie Land

They missed out on using the Dixie Train instead. Much better than Dixie Land.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Dixieland tee

Population 1

I've questioned the exclusion of Kenny King in recent weeks but just remembered how badly he was bleeding in the match with Aries. Maybe he was supposed to be in, bladed by himself and annoyed someone? Cant really think why else he has been ignored considering how much more active he was in the X-Division compared to Joe and Hardy.

Also, forgot Bound for Glory was this weekend until they said it last night. I thought it was next weekend.

Straight out of page one of the annoying paying customers handbook, the AJ vs. Bully rematch is set for this week.

Straight out of page one of the annoying paying customers handbook, the AJ vs. Bully rematch is set for this week.
    Id say that is more page three or four. Page one is word for word what WWE have done with Bryan and Orton.

It's stupid to not hype the match up. I'm guessing they will have another of the FPV's so they should have held off until then at least. If Bully regains the title again, I'm guessing Styles is done with them which makes last night fairly pointless.

Still only the one match announced. Dont get the issue with announcing matches before hand.

• Advertisement

Still only the one match announced. Dont get the issue with announcing matches before hand.
    Any other week I would normally agree, but a World Heavyweight Championship match should be enough to draw the viewer in on it's own.
    Again, don't have an issue with that. Bully is entitled to a re-match, obviously he's going to cash that in as soon as he can, and of course the Dixie factor would make it almost seem backwards if she didn't grant a re-match on the very next show.

By the way not sure if pre-show previews need to be spoiler tagged?

Sure if WWE tv is to be believed, they often don't have a main event until the opening segment. :)

I only spoiler tagged the initial announcement in case somebody hadn't seen BFG yet.

Personally, I think the spoiler tags are only needed for a day or two after a PPV. In the Raw threads the PPV results dont be spoiler tagged and that does be less than 24 hours later.

Personally, I think the spoiler tags are only needed for a day or two after a PPV. In the Raw threads the PPV results dont be spoiler tagged and that does be less than 24 hours later.

TNA PPV's don't air here until the Wednesday after though (where as WWE shows air live here). I initially posted it without spoiler tags but erred on the side of caution because there's no spoiler warning in the thread title.

TNA PPV's don't air here until the Wednesday after though (where as WWE shows air live here). I initially posted it without spoiler tags but erred on the side of caution because there's no spoiler warning in the thread title.

I think most of us who keep up with it, watch it and Impact before then.

For this thread, I'd personally think a day or two for PPV's but Friday for Impact. Otherwise we would have to wait until Monday before talking about Impact. It doesnt get a tonne of discussion as is so having to spoiler tag everything would probably reduce it even more.

Far too much talking.

Somewhere around 15 minutes of wrestling (minus time for commercials) and about 30 minutes before the first match was even mentioned. Still don't get the objection to starting with a match. Raw nearly always starts with a promo, so why are TNA doing the same thing? Start with a match and it gives an actual claim to being different.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Far too much talking.

Somewhere around 15 minutes of wrestling (minus time for commercials) and about 30 minutes before the first match was even mentioned. Still don't get the objection to starting with a match. Raw nearly always starts with a promo, so why are TNA doing the same thing? Start with a match and it gives an actual claim to being different.

It is a quasi-tradition that the first hour of the first Impact after Bound Glory has long talk segment. I think it went 45 minutes when Immortal was formed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just watched Impact and have to say i really enjoyed it although i could have been the great crowd who id say they would have love to have had for BFG.
    Also thank **** they got rid of the ramp

• Advertisement

Xplosion this week features Kazarian vs Aries. That's the kind of match that they should be having on Impact every week.

Advertisement