Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Inspiron charger? (needed urgently)

Options
  • 17-05-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

If anyone could please recommend somewhere to buy/borrow/immediately get a Dell Inspiron charger, I would be incredibly grateful -I need to complete a huge amount of work this weekend so ordering online isn't really a solution :\

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

What model is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Jarren wrote: »
    What model is it?

It's a 1545 Jarren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

its not an ideal option but argos have a universal charger that I think should work, says it does dell but not entirely sure which models.

wonton wrote: »
    its not an ideal option but argos have a universal charger that I think should work, says it does dell but not entirely sure which models.

Thanks Wonton, I really appreciate that -I had no idea such thing existed and with so much work to do, am willing to try anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

That's grand.

My sis accidently purchased the wrong charger for her lappy 2 weeks ago, Instead of the ordering the 1520 model she got the 1545.

I'm quite sure that the power cable doesn't come with it so if you are happy with getting only the charger then just send me a pm.

• Advertisement

Jarren wrote: »
    That's grand.

My sis accidently purchased the wrong charger for her lappy 2 weeks ago, Instead of the ordering the 1520 model she got the 1545.

I'm quite sure that the power cable doesn't come with it so if you are happy with getting only the charger then just send me a pm.

You're a lifesaver, thanks so much Jarren :) -pm en route!

A very big thank you to Jarren for going out of his way to help a stranger today, I really appreciate it and hopefully I can return the favour for somebody else here someday -mods, feel free to close this -Jess :)

Advertisement