Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Wooden Dummy for sale?? Dungarvan area.

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi, I realize how expensive these yokes are,but I am looking for something way more affordable! I used to do wing chun in Cork for about 1.5 yrs, but couldn't afford it anymore :-( . So I dropped out had a long pause. Thought about joining a local ma school in Dungarvan but nah it's all mma and kickbox,nothing against but I just don't feel a connection with it. So I bought bruce lee's fighting method complete edition as I was always curious about JKD,great book by the way! And with the wing chun background it goes like strawberries and cream. Those who buy this book without wc or jkd background you probably wont get as much out of it. Nevertheless I invested nearly 300€ and bought Body bag opponent. Its great I recommend this for everyone whos kinda home solitary trainee like me lol,but its only good for 3 things,punching/kicking power,speed & accuracy training.
    Now I need to go back to wc n jkd techniques like trapping hands,etc and I cannot do this with BOB and no school in dungarvan either :-/ so the only option left is wooden dummy,but these things are astronomically expensive,so if anyone needs to get rid of one for reasonable price it'd be great,even better if anyone owned one and would like to train together or even without wooden dummy.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

John Deasy is not that busy, maybe he would stand in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

Who is John Deasy, obviously it's a joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

hajjid wrote: »
    Who is John Deasy, obviously it's a joke?
    I rest my case.

Advertisement