Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Laptop or even Netbook?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good deals on Laptops or Netbooks?

I remember just before Christmas Tesco were selling pretty decent Acer laptops for €299. I can't find anything in that region now, cheapest I'm inding is a Toshiba one on Argos for €349 & that's getting poorish reviews.

A decent netbook might do the job either because it's only really needed for internet browsing & maybe for the kids to watch movies on. (I know most netbooks don't have disc drives but I'm assuming you can plug a usb key in and watch them??)

Not really too keen on tablets at the moment but might be tempted if a great offer came up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Would also prefer a shop to buy it in or online in Ireland (UK either I suppose)

Comments

Advertisement