Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Cancie's Church, Finglas Village

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:24am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I am going to a service there tonight.

Does anyone know if there is any parking ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yes, there's either parking entrance through the main village (beside the AIB, pay parking, not sure if 24 hours but doubt it) or if you turn left at the Bottom of the Hill and left again just a bit up the road there's parking there too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

thanks, so there isnt any in the actual church hmmmmmmmm, there is a service there tonight for our missing work colleague, there is going to be loads of people driving.

I am wondering there is the best to tell people to park.

probably at the bottom of the hill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

There is parking in the grounds of the church. You have to pay though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

irishbird wrote: »
    thanks, so there isnt any in the actual church hmmmmmmmm, there is a service there tonight for our missing work colleague, there is going to be loads of people driving.

I am wondering there is the best to tell people to park.

probably at the bottom of the hill ?

There is parking to the side of the church, it's pay and display but I'm not sure if that is all the time or not, as another poster said you get to it by going up the side of the bottom of the hill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah, they're in the actual church grounds. You could park in the bottom of the hill or in the car park where the library is? If you have a look on google maps you'll see the spaces, there's a good few of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭R.Dub.Fusilier

There is lots of car spaces in the church grounds. but i think parking fees do not apply if you are attending a service , you should check it out first. the entrance in the village is closed a lot of the time but the back entrance has no gate.

Advertisement