Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Raffle tickets?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where to buy Raffle tickets in Galway. Trying to collect money for charity and I thought that would be one way.

Also, as this is my first chartity collection would anyone have any other simple (have 1 month) ways to collect some money.

Anyone knows of any companies in Galway that give away free stuff for charity so you can auction them off as an example etc. etc.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

A stationary shop. This could include but is not limited to Eason, Powells, Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Cool thanks, never saw Raffle tickets in Tesco but I never really looked for them tbh. Will also try the other shops mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Keep it local. Go to Powells aka The Four Corners or Holland's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,479 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Dont forget if you are selling tickets publicly you will need to get a licence from the Guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement