Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cleaning removable carpet

• 18-05-2012 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭

I am having around 10x8feet long carpet (which is not fixed or sticked on the floor)in my living area which i would like to get cleaned. Its was placed like this as there already was a laminated floor but as we wanted carpet,we had it and decided not to damage the laminated floor in case we change the mind.so should i need carpet cleaner for it as well or is there any other way to do the task?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

I am having around 10x8feet long carpet (which is not fixed or sticked on the floor)in my living area which i would like to get cleaned. Its was placed like this as there already was a laminated floor but as we wanted carpet,we had it and decided not to damage the laminated floor in case we change the mind.so should i need carpet cleaner for it as well or is there any other way to do the task?

why on earth would you choose carpet over a laminated floor?

carpet harbours more dust and other nasties than a wooden floor would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

Its helps during winter,and many would not deny that fact

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

carpet harbours more dust and other nasties than a wooden floor would.

Much more satisfying to drag your bare árse like a dog, across carpet than laminate IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Dog poo is an extremely good carpet cleaner, OP.

Confab wrote: »
    Dog poo is an extremely good carpet cleaner, OP.

may be you are cleaning your carpet with it. Sorry I dont like it that much cleaned, thankyou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

More to the point, why would you ask this question in AH?

Now, should I move this to the Ladies Lounge.....
    ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

couldnt find any more appropriate.I dont think this topic fits in ladies lounge.Feel free to move it where suitable

El Weirdo wrote: »
    More to the point, why would you ask this question in AH?

sorry forgot to quote you there in my reply
    couldnt find any more appropriate.I dont think this topic fits in ladies lounge.Feel free to move it where suitable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Maybe try Home & Garden, OP.

Probably get some better answers in there.

Also, carpets FTW.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement