Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Cat maybe injured???

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hello, I just wanted to check if there was a white cat owner on this forum in Charlesland as I was driving out yesterday I heard something hit the underneath of my car??? I got an awful fright and stopped to see a cat racing out across the road half sideways and it was gone but I dont know if it was badly injured or not. I am very concerned but I couldnt run after it as I had 2 babies in the back. If anyone knows who does own a large white cat they may want to get it checked out. While I am not a cat lover I do like animals and would hate to think there is one out there suffering. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

Theres a large white cat living in the first row of houses in the Grove and its typically found sitting down under cars along the road so it does sound like that one. If it was in or around the Superquinn area let me know and I'll let you know the house number if you want to call in.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

When they're running they do then to move from side to side so he could be ok but wise to check with owner of course, there is a lot in estate and can be very hard to see sometimes and they love sitting underneath cars

Advertisement