Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buggy board for graco quattro?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi girls
    Not sure if this is the right section, i need to get a buggy board for my graco just wondering would the mothercare one work?, i need to get one new baby due in 5wks and ive a 2yr old as well so dont want to buy it and find out it doesnt do the job? i could spose bring the buggy with me to mothercare and get them to try it out for me before purchase?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The scallywags one in tesco or argos will fit it. It could be cheaper online

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

;)thank u, i heard tesco's are doin them in "some stores" for 15euro, but i havent seen them in my local 1, does any1 know say around portlaoise/kildare/south dub that would stock them by any chance?

Advertisement