Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NI man mistake Italian flag for Irish

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

Nodin wrote: »
    You're repeating the false figure again there at the end.

because you get even your basic facts wrong, and you believe what you want- or others want you - to believe. Poor you. Ever consider getting some basic maths lessons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

true wrote: »
    I suppose if you think 1423 is most of over 10,000, then you can convince yourself there is not in fact a grain of truth in it:D
    1 Willie Frazer, 1 Italy Flag... no tricolours...

And a partridge in a pear tree....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

because you get even your basic facts wrong, and you believe what you want- or others want you - to believe. Poor you. Ever consider getting some basic maths lessons?

Are you saying that 18 UDR men weren't convicted of murder? That 11 weren't convicted of manslaughter?

Why are you obsessed with catholics? I've done a search of your posts and theres a rather disturbing hint of sectarianism in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

because I always found them fair , polite and professional, even though I always have had a southern accent, drove a southern reg car etc. No doubt there was the odd bag egg, as in every large organisation. As said before, considering that between 1 April 1970 and 30 June 1992, a total of 197 soldiers were killed as active servicemen, and another 61 members were killed after they had left the UDR, I am surprised that because of the extreme stress and intimidation they were under that there was not more collusion. During all this time, the huge number of UDR personnell were only responsible for the killing of six civilians and two members of the IRA. The Gardai killed more. The UDR helped uphold the rule of law in these islands and we should all be grateful. Its a pity some people would condone for example the murder of 61 members were killed after they had left the UDR, for sectarian reasons.

I never had much bother at checkpoints except maybe after GAA matches at Clones, always felt a bit sorry for the young army lad inspecting the bus coming back. Most of us said nothing and just wanted it over, the odd eejit at the back would be all talk until the gun got down to his end! One or two army lads had a bit of an attitude.

Never any bother with the RUC except one idiot acting the hard man, apparently he didn't know who the Gardai were and didn't recognise my Dads ID.

All very personal experiences like yours, doesn't mean much.

Maybe hasn't been asked but Why was the UDR subject to so many inquiries, investigations, reports, reforms and eventual disbandment?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

because I always found them fair , polite and professional, even though I always have had a southern accent, drove a southern reg car etc. No doubt there was the odd bag egg, as in every large organisation. As said before, considering that between 1 April 1970 and 30 June 1992, a total of 197 soldiers were killed as active servicemen, and another 61 members were killed after they had left the UDR, I am surprised that because of the extreme stress and intimidation they were under that there was not more collusion. During all this time, the huge number of UDR personnell were only responsible for the killing of six civilians and two members of the IRA. The Gardai killed more. The UDR helped uphold the rule of law in these islands and we should all be grateful. Its a pity some people would condone for example the murder of 61 members were killed after they had left the UDR, for sectarian reasons.

For those that actually lived in their area of operations, the taste is slightly more bitter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenanne_gang

The people murdered were members of my community, young and old.

But I mustn't forget that your entire belief system is based on surface level observations.

For those that actually lived in their area of operations, the taste is slightly more bitter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenanne_gang

The people murdered were members of my community, young and old.

But I mustn't forget that your entire belief system is based on surface level observations.

Directed by British intelligence but you can be sure the UDR got their hands dirty too.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

Kill this thread.

(with improvised explosives)

True, what is you opinion on Jackson and Nairac? Were the Dublin bombs fair game because the Republic put pressure on state forces?

K-9 wrote: »
    I never had much bother at checkpoints except maybe after GAA matches at Clones, always felt a bit sorry for the young army lad inspecting the bus coming back. Most of us said nothing and just wanted it over, the odd eejit at the back would be all talk until the gun got down to his end! One or two army lads had a bit of an attitude.

Never any bother with the RUC except one idiot acting the hard man, apparently he didn't know who the Gardai were and didn't recognise my Dads ID.

All very personal experiences like yours, doesn't mean much.

Maybe hasn't been asked but Why was the UDR subject to so many inquiries, investigations, reports, reforms and eventual disbandment?

Of course there was a lot of "inquiries, investigations, reports, reforms" because they were very troubled times in the north, and undoubtably there was some collusion. However everyone accepts there was collusion between some members of the Gardai for example ( all it takes is less than 1 or 2%) and republican extremists here south of the border. We have also seen various inquiries, investigations, reports, reforms here in the 26 counties. Yes the UDR was disbanded / amgalamated with the RIR as the security climate changed, and the UDR was no longer needed.

If you recruit any organisation of 10,000 or 20,000 people, some - even if its only 0.5% or 1% - will or at least could be very shady people. Some people (on both sides) understandably could crack under the stress of seeing friends, colleagues or relatives injured or killed....some people could crack under the strain of always looking over their shoulder, always having to check under the car for a car bomb, always having net curtains drawn in their house. At checkpoints it was not unknown for some nationalists to taunt " we know where you live " etc...who knows how any of use would have reacted. I condemn terrorists and law-breakers on all sides, unlike some of the posters on this forum.

• Advertisement

Directed by British intelligence but you can be sure the UDR got their hands dirty too.

A significant number were UDR members. Incidents of collusion were examined in the Cassel Report (2006).

http://www.patfinucanecentre.org/sarmagh/collusion.pdf

Were the Dublin bombs fair game

I condemn the Dublin bombings and all bombings

I condemn the Dublin bombings and all bombings

So you condemn all killings carried out by british forces too?

So you condemn all killings carried out by british forces too?

of course, with the exception of killings of armed / dangerous terrorists ( from either side ). The UK and Irish security forces have a right to defend themselves if they come upon armed subersives, gived that said armed terrorists showed little hesitation in killing the security forces if / when the opportunity presented itself.

of course, with the exception of killings of armed / dangerous terrorists ( from either side ). The UK and Irish security forces have a right to defend themselves if they come upon armed subersives, gived that said armed terrorists showed little hesitation in killing the security forces if / when the opportunity presented itself.

From either side? You include loyalists but not state forces?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Of course there was a lot of "inquiries, investigations, reports, reforms" because they were very troubled times in the north, and undoubtably there was some collusion. However everyone accepts there was collusion between some members of the Gardai for example ( all it takes is less than 1 or 2%) and republican extremists here south of the border. We have also seen various inquiries, investigations, reports, reforms here in the 26 counties. Yes the UDR was disbanded / amgalamated with the RIR as the security climate changed, and the UDR was no longer needed.

If you recruit any organisation of 10,000 or 20,000 people, some - even if its only 0.5% or 1% - will or at least could be very shady people. Some people (on both sides) understandably could crack under the stress of seeing friends, colleagues or relatives injured or killed....some people could crack under the strain of always looking over their shoulder, always having to check under the car for a car bomb, always having net curtains drawn in their house. At checkpoints it was not unknown for some nationalists to taunt " we know where you live " etc...who knows how any of use would have reacted. I condemn terrorists and law-breakers on all sides, unlike some of the posters on this forum.

I do understand that point and the Guards would probably have a far worse (wouldn't take much in some eyes) reputation under the same pressures, still law-keepers are under a duty that terrorists aren't.

The Ulsterification of the security forces was a spectacularly dumb policy by the British Government. The army probably would have got the same blame anyway but putting that level of power in a regiment like the UDR was spectacularly dumb.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

The like of UDA, UVF etc were - in my opinion - as bad as the PIRA, INLA etc. I would classify them as opposite sides of the same coin, but all terrorists.

By state forces do you mean the state forces of the Republic ( who also killed some republicans/terrorists ) or the state forces of the UK?

The Ulsterification of the security forces was a spectacularly dumb policy by the British Government. The army probably would have got the same blame anyway but putting that level of power in a regiment like the UDR was spectacularly dumb.

That level of power? The police were not enough to control the problem on their own and they needed armed back-up. One advantage the UDR had over the British army is local knowledge - who the lawbreakers / troublemakers were in the community etc. The average British soldier had not a clue about profiling at checkpoints etc. Of course with hindsight mistakes were made on all sides. It was very sad, considering the suffering experienced by so many on both sides.

The like of UDA, UVF etc were - in my opinion - as bad as the PIRA, INLA etc. I would classify them as opposite sides of the same coin, but all terrorists.

By state forces do you mean the state forces of the Republic ( who also killed some republicans/terrorists ) or the state forces of the UK?

British Forces in the Island of Ireland: UDR, BA, RUC, B-specials, RIC, Black and Tan etc. were all legitimate targets IMO. I was wondering why you don't agree given that you agree that loyalists and republicans were legitimate targets. Is it just because they were backed by the British government?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Maybe he's colour blind?

• Advertisement

Sitec wrote: »
    Maybe he's colour blind?

Believing that catholic schools are IRA training camps is not a normal symptom of colour blindedness :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Ha, love one of the quotes on the UTV link, the one by 'Lorna from Limavady' when she says she doesn't blame Willie Fraser for thinking of the tricolour as a "terrorist flag". :eek: Plenty of Loyalists buried with the Union Jack on their coffins. Does this make it a terrorist flag too, Lorna from Limavady?!!

Scary to think that some folk up there are so blinded with bitterness and hatred. So glad we don't have that sort of crap down here.

That level of power? The police were not enough to control the problem on their own and they needed armed back-up. One advantage the UDR had over the British army is local knowledge - who the lawbreakers / troublemakers were in the community etc. The average British soldier had not a clue about profiling at checkpoints etc. Of course with hindsight mistakes were made on all sides. It was very sad, considering the suffering experienced by so many on both sides.

Involving a local regiment in such a small community, and then increasing the numbers was spectacularly dumb. Local knowledge? Please! internment was based on local knowledge.

A disastrous policy is well a disastrous policy, particularly a Government trying to wash its hands of a problem.

grenache wrote: »
    Scary to think that some folk up there are so blinded with bitterness and hatred. So glad we don't have that sort of crap down here.

Was that meant to be tongue in cheek?
    Some of the most anti-Irish posts here come from people living south of the border.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Surely by now someone (mods) would have copped on that this thread has gone way off topic and should be moved to politics or the bin. Or else hand out a few slaps around the faces and a big mug of cop-on to the the last 30-40 posters.

Yeah, a complete nutter mixed up a flag in a badly taken newspaper picture. So what - if the photographer was a bit better - none of this pooh-speak would have happened.

Come on folks - get a grip......history is stuff that happened before. Why not make history and be the people that ended all the hatred?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

FanadMan wrote: »
    Surely by now someone (mods) would have copped on that this thread has gone way off topic and should be moved to politics or the bin. Or else hand out a few slaps around the faces and a big mug of cop-on to the the last 30-40 posters.

Yeah, a complete nutter mixed up a flag in a badly taken newspaper picture. So what - if the photographer was a bit better - none of this pooh-speak would have happened.

Come on folks - get a grip......history is stuff that happened before. Why not make history and be the people that ended all the hatred?
    Hippy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Hippy.

.......And proud of it! :p

As the famous Bender said - bite my shiny metal ass heehee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Was that meant to be tongue in cheek?
    Some of the most anti-Irish posts here come from people living south of the border.

:confused:
    You seem to have missed my point.

If we criticise each other here, it is not because of our religion or which flag we have flying outside our houses. We don't live in a sectarian society in the Republic, by and large. People in the North do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

We can go around this for days, which we have. Ok some burke made a bad call on the "Italy flag" , I have done that it Itilia 90, while we have being playing games, mind you I politely asked what the story was, and it was explained to me (I don't understand football, and was in the moment. Anyone that decides on a flag (flying with other flags, of other nations) is a terriost training ground, really needs to take a look at themselves.

Both my Grandfathers fought during the Civil War, and regardless of what the new IRA think that was never anyone objective, unitied Ireland, we couldn't handle 36 counties, they never fought for that, (the threaty was an excuse) last man standing got the country, Your country) and we still vote the same way, which is our right, but I assume Ireland is different to what these guy assumes about us.

This guy made an assumption on a flag, which he believed was against his precieved nation, yet he is still one of the key members of this group, that believes that Northern Ireland belongs to the crown, sorry crap, defunck him

No body seems to realise how much Ireland is unified after the peace process, I actually made friend, and had girlfriends that where involved in this stupidity, both lost friends and family in the Enniskillian bombing, I'm extremely angry with the IRA is say they where fighting for justice when they did that (my grandfathers never fought for that)

And back to this gentalman his fathers didn't ask for him to see the Tricolour where ever he decides, and then assume it automatically an training station, for what exactly bloody gob****e (good love the kids, Spaner)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

It's a nice sentiment... But these people need to be challenged on their prejudices. This guy gets way too much attention for a failed politician. He just causes trouble with every divisive comment that pours out of his hate filled mouth! It's not possible to be the generation that ended all the hate when you allow people away with this crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Willie is not a happy bunny that Keith afc is getting all the attention around here:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

I think FanadMan is right. No more victim counting please. The statistics are on-line for everyone to see. Using other people's suffering to support the "which side is worse" competition is a bit belittling. Every one in those thousands was a person with a family left behind. Whether the Nationalist paramilitaries killed hundreds of more people than Loyalists and British forces or vice versa is not relevant to anyone's argument. (I know which is the case btw, don't need to be informed)

Trying to argue what percentage of victims are less deserving of sympathy than others is also distasteful. I'm not saying one side was as bad as the other, but no side is so virtuous that they deserve to be defended. Even if people appear to be defending Willie Frazer's opinions, the IRA, the British forces or whoever... joining them in a tit-for-tat is bad form imho.

May they rest in peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

All of this is true. Of all the killings during the troubles UDR members would be the last for whom I feel sorrow.

Some loyalists were just kids from bad areas who through coercion or otherwise got in with the local hard men. Some RUC wanted to be regular police and disagreed with what went on. Some Brits were just kids from the English working class who wanted to get off the dole and have an adventure.

To join the UDR you had to be a bitter loyalist first and then freely choose to join another organisation.
    Best post of the thread.

tipptom wrote: »
    Best post of the thread.
    It is because it shows how successful the republican indoctrination machine is / was at indoctrinating people. Statistics show that when the UDR was formed, 30% of its recruits were Catholics - which was broadly in line with the Catholic percentage of the population at the time. Yet fasttalkerchat thinks that "To join the UDR you had to be a bitter loyalist first" :D:D:D:D

Of course there were some loyalists in the organisation - seeing as it had over 10,000 members - just as there were some republicans in the state security forces on this island too. But you cannot tar all state employees - north or south - with the same brush of being linked with terrorist groups.
    Believing that catholic schools are IRA training camps is not a normal symptom of colour blindedness :p
    He did go to a Catholic school so he is presumably aware of the slant on history taught in some Catholic schools. Is that where you learnt that "To join the UDR you had to be a bitter loyalist first" ? lol To join the UDR you had to be very brave, given that hundreds were murdered / shot in the back when on their farms / ambushed when out shopping with their families / shot when retired and cutting the grass.

It is because it..........ot tar all state employees - north or south - with the same brush of being linked with terrorist groups.

70 members under investigation in one incident alone, 1,000 drummed out in one sweep alone for links with loyalist paramilitaries. It was a sectarian force, now thankfully disbanded.

He did go to a Catholic school so he is presumably aware of the slant on history taught in some Catholic schools. .......

That wee hint of catholic bashing again....dear o dear.

It is because it shows how successful the republican indoctrination machine is / was at indoctrinating people. Statistics show that when the UDR was formed, 30% of its recruits were Catholics - which was broadly in line with the Catholic percentage of the population at the time. Yet fasttalkerchat thinks that "To join the UDR you had to be a bitter loyalist first" :D:D:D:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78861701&postcount=308
    Of course there were some loyalists in the organisation - seeing as it had over 10,000 members - just as there were some republicans in the state security forces on this island too. But you cannot tar all state employees - north or south - with the same brush of being linked with terrorist groups.

Cassel Report (2006).

http://www.patfinucanecentre.org/sarmagh/collusion.pdf
    This joining of RUC and UDR members with members of Loyalist paramilitary organisations is emphasised by the use of the same or connected guns by intermingled groups of these organistions.
    There is compelling evidence that officers of the British State – in particular, RUC officers, UDR soldiers, and their agents -- were involved in sectarian murders of Catholics. There is credible evidence that their activities were known and supported, tacitly and in some cases explicitly, by some of their RUC and UDR superiors and, to some extent, by some British intelligence and army officers. Despite this knowledge, appropriate criminal investigations and prosecutions of these murders were not conducted, even in the face of evidence amounting to probable cause for arrest.

You can read the rest yourself. I'm sure it will be enlightening.
    He did go to a Catholic school so he is presumably aware of the slant on history taught in some Catholic schools. Is that where you learnt that "To join the UDR you had to be a bitter loyalist first" ? lol To join the UDR you had to be very brave, given that hundreds were murdered / shot in the back when on their farms / ambushed when out shopping with their families / shot when retired and cutting the grass.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78807791&postcount=237

British Forces in the Island of Ireland: UDR, BA, RUC, B-specials, RIC, Black and Tan etc. were all legitimate targets IMO.

So even though the majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain part of the UK, you think the police and security forces that defended them - and were accountable to the law - were "legitimate targets" - which justified shooting retired members and off duty members of thiose forces in front of their kids / putting bombs under their private cars? Do you think thats justifiable today? If not, why do you think it was justifiable 15 years ago?

And if you think the Ulster Defgence Regiment , which was a regiment of the British army, was a sectarian force, why do you think 30% of its recruits in when it formed just over 40 years ago were Catholics? You do realise that hundreds of thousands of Catholics from this island have served in the British forces?

Are you aware that there was also collusion between some members of the Gardai , for example, and the PIRA, which led to the murder of some people? Do you condemn that? And who do you think the main suspect in the Claudy bomb was? Do you condemn those organisations because of some rogue members too? If not, why not? I condemn all collulision with terrorist organisations, and I condemn all unlawful and criminal behaviour.

And if you think the Ulster Defgence Regiment , which was a regiment of the British army, was a sectarian force, why do you think 30% of its recruits in when it formed just over 40 years ago were Catholics? You do realise that hundreds of thousands of Catholics from this island have served in the British forces?

What % was it before they were disbanded?

It was amgalmated in to the RIR, which has many Catholics among its members, and who say they get treated well / suffer no problems. You should ask them as I do not know. Undoubtably it was extra tough for Catholics to survive as members of the UDR as so many UDR members were killed as they were relaxing with their families, working in their gardens or farms, or jkilled in their retirement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Did anyone hear willie getting the piss taken out of him by PJ Gallagher and Neil Delamere on RTE Radio One's New Republic show. The one that repalce Green Tea.

So even though the majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain part of the UK, you think the police and security forces that defended them - and were accountable to the law - were "legitimate targets" - which justified shooting retired members and off duty members of thiose forces in front of their kids / putting bombs under their private cars? Do you think thats justifiable today? If not, why do you think it was justifiable 15 years ago?

Are you aware that there was also collusion between some members of the Gardai , for example, and the PIRA, which led to the murder of some people? Do you condemn that? And who do you think the main suspect in the Claudy bomb was? Do you condemn those organisations because of some rogue members too? If not, why not? I condemn all collulision with terrorist organisations, and I condemn all unlawful and criminal behaviour.

True, did you even read my post?

At least glance over the Cassel Report.

Also, where are you getting this figure of 30%? I wouldn't be so bold as to question what I assume is just a random figure, but I will provide you with some facts from the CAIN report.

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/issues/discrimination/gibson4.htm
    CAIN wrote:
    Although the UDR did attract up to 18% Catholic membership in its early days, by the end of the 1980s this had fallen to some 3%

There reason for this significant drop, you might ask?
    CAIN wrote:
    The regiment has a major credibility problem in the eyes of the Catholic community, a problem which has been exacerbated by the conviction of some of its members, or ex-members, on sectarian murder charges and on charges of links with loyalist paramilitaries

It dropped to 3% by the 1980's. You can read about it in my post above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Its a symptom of mental illness

I believe that today killing a cop achieves nothing except grief for his family. I think it is counter progressive for the republican movement to continue the armed struggle. It is wrong to condemn something that was acceptable a few years ago but I would hope to convince armed struggle supporting republicans that the ballot box route is worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

woodoo wrote: »
    Its a symptom of mental illness

Indeed.

I suppose then if some guy who had 5 members of his family killed by the UVF flips out and starts ranting and seeing union jacks everywhere, posters here will start a thread about how he is a prick and should be thrown down a well, killed etc?

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ruralyoke wrote: »
    Indeed.

I suppose then if some guy who had 5 members of his family killed by the UVF flips out and starts ranting and seeing union jacks everywhere, posters here will start a thread about how he is a prick and should be thrown down a well, killed etc?

You'd be better aqquainting yourself with the "career" of mr fraser before piling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

I heard this thread used to be about a flag or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Did anyone hear willie getting the piss taken out of him by PJ Gallagher and Neil Delamere on RTE Radio One's New Republic show. The one that repalce Green Tea.

No missed that

I had a look at a few of aul Willie's videos on youtube. They are quite entertaining in a weird sort of say. He comes across as part bigot, part village gossip, part village idiot with a wee bit of sinister thrown in. I'd be surprised if many people take him all that seriously.

Chamone MF wrote: »
    I heard this thread used to be about a flag or something

There have been almost 400 posts since then. If you make a new thread for every change of direction in a debate boards would be clogged with 100 threads on the UDR, loyalists, Willie Frazer and national flags.

woodoo wrote: »
    No missed that

I had a look at a few of aul Willie's videos on youtube. They are quite entertaining in a weird sort of say. He comes across as part bigot, part village gossip, part village idiot with a wee bit of sinister thrown in. I'd be surprised if many people take him all that seriously.

he removed all the really good ones! There was one of him was sitting in his car outside a GAA social club because he believed their was an IRA meeting going on. He was filming people and a bunch of kids on bikes were sitting outside watching him and he said they were undercover IRA members :D:D

There were a few parodies done with different subtitles but they were removed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement