Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW2 Titles 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

just bought company of heroes anthology anyway so heres hoping :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

just bought company of heroes anthology anyway so heres hoping :)

and how do you like it sir?

its on its way from ebay world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Kinda hard to say without a model number, if you post the laptops full model number we can say more - run the DirectX diagnostic (type dxdiag into the windows start menu bar) and let us know what cpu/ram/video you have.

At worst, you have Intel integrated, which stills runs the game OK, but on low enough settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It's VERY old school but Close Combat 5(I think it is) invasion Normandy is something I got my hands on recently. Fab game, plays perfectly on a netbook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

It's VERY old school but Close Combat 5(I think it is) invasion Normandy is something I got my hands on recently. Fab game, plays perfectly on a netbook.

+1 for that. The entire close combat series were fantastic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

its on its way from ebay world
    A few of us like myself still play multiplayer Company of Heroes so if you're looking for some practice games or whatnot, try the Company of Heroes 2 thread here, or the Strategy forum :)

Got back into this game with the sequels announcement, and have once again become seriously addicted :D

The game runs fine on my own laptop :D bit jerky the odd time but fine! Only just got into it but I love it! It's like age of empires but much better for me , thanks for the suggestion guys! :)

Advertisement