Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showing the banks you are saving?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 1:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, myself and my fiancee are looking to get saving for a house together (maybe 2014), and as I have read, you should show the bank that you are capable of paying your rent and saving.

Do you have to show the bank you are saving with them or just saving in any bank/credit union?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Going trhough the process at the moment.
    You just need to be able to provide the banks with statements showing that money is going out of your current account and into a savings account, and staying there.

You will need to proviode statements for the savings account too, so they don't care who the accounts are with as long as you can prove the money is there.

They prefer if you have a standing order for a set ammount on a monthly/weekly basis set up; this shows that it is regular and dependable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Ok, myself and my fiancee are looking to get saving for a house together (maybe 2014), and as I have read, you should show the bank that you are capable of paying your rent and saving.

Do you have to show the bank you are saving with them or just saving in any bank/credit union?

Any bank or Credit Union is fine..

Advertisement