Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Science in Computing in e-Learning

• 18-05-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anybody completed this course?

Was thinking about applying for it next year but I'm unsure of the content?

Does it involve actually building e-learning content with Adobe Captivate etc. or just cover the managerial side of e-learning?

Help would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

byrneg28 wrote: »
    Just wondering has anybody completed this course?

Was thinking about applying for it next year but I'm unsure of the content?

Does it involve actually building e-learning content with Adobe Captivate etc. or just cover the managerial side of e-learning?

Help would be much appreciated :)

Hi there,

This link may give you a bit more information on the course. - http://courses.ncirl.ie/index.cfm/page/course/courseId/120

Also, I would recommend going to one of the College's open days to get more info about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Hi there,

This link may give you a bit more information on the course. - http://courses.ncirl.ie/index.cfm/page/course/courseId/120

Also, I would recommend going to one of the College's open days to get more info about it.

Yeah I've researched it. But when you click on Multimedia and Practical e-Learning etc. it gives you no information into what is done in the module?

I will probably go to an open day, that's a good idea but hopefully someone who's done the course could give me an idea of what software is used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

byrneg28 wrote: »
    Yeah I've researched it. But when you click on Multimedia and Practical e-Learning etc. it gives you no information into what is done in the module?

I will probably go to an open day, that's a good idea but hopefully someone who's done the course could give me an idea of what software is used?

I can't for the life of me remember what E-learning Software is on the PC's but I know that depending on what the lecturer wants; software can be added to the machines if necessary.

Either way, everything you need will be provided on the machines before the course starts.

I have not done the course so unfortunately, I have no more information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Thanks for the help though :D

Advertisement