Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Okay so after finally getting the 5x5 sorted i was just wondering would this workout be good. I'll be using the 5x5 workout for my chest, deadlift and squats. After i do my chest in the 5x5 could i add in dumbbell flys say 3sets of 8-10reps and the same for chest presses both flat or would that be to much? So my Monday workout would look like,
    squats 5x5
    Bench 5x5 & dumbbel fys and/or Chest press flat.
    Sit ups 3x8.
    Would that be too much?

Wednesday would look like.
    Deadlifts 5x5
    Pull ups
    Biceps. E-Z curl bad. 4 sets 10 reps, seated curls 3-4 sets 10 reps, concentration curls 3-4 sets or 10 reps.

Friday.
    Bench 5x5 redo dumbbel exercises.
    Squats 5x5

Dunno what else i liked my old routine and saw improvements but now i don't see anymore. My goal is to bulk up and get bigger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rock.

Comments

Advertisement