Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Working towards H. Dip in Primary Education

• 18-05-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, I have just finished college last month (Bachelor in Music in TCD) and I want to pursue the 18 month course in St. Pat's beginning in Feb. 2013. I was wondering does anyone have any tips to maximise your chances of being chosen for the course. I have started working on improving my Gaeilge and I have three years of experience working in a Children's Educational charity but are there anything that the interviewers would look favourably on.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Advertisement