Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of the new game modes in 7.4

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:41pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

shows off encounter and Attack/Defence modes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

was playing it yesterday not sure if I like the going for the flag, its a novelty but can imagine a lot of people not likeing it.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

After 6400 games of standard battles, I'll take what variety I can get. Though that said, assault on Prokhorovka is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Hate the way on encounter battle the team that first rushes the cap always loses , and it's always my team that rush :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Hate the way on encounter battle the team that first rushes the cap always loses , and it's always my team that rush :/
    Funny my experience is exactly the opposite; when my team decides to go for all out kill we lose to a cap. Of course that's nothing compared to the Assault mode (if you're the once attacking good luck, you're going to need it badly).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

agree with nody, had a few games last night, maybe 4 of that game mode. every time it seemed my team went straight for the neutral flag while their team ehaded straight for our base!!

that was low level games though, as i was driving around in the tier 4 french td.

was tempted to just use free xp and blast my way to about 7 or 8 but i think ill just play them all, get a feel for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement