Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub to watch Blackpool

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi
    I'm wondering anyone knows a good sympathetic pub to watch the Blackpool playoff on Saturday May 19. Given the match clashes with the Heino cup final I'm not sure where it'll be on.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

Heino Cup is not until 5. Play off final is at 3 so you should be fine. Unless most pubs show the Hibs Hearts game over the Blackpool game

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tangerinedream

Thanks Rastapitts
    I think Blackpool's at 4pm though. Didn't know about the Hibs thing, drat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

The Living Room Bar just at the top of O'Connell street is a good spot to watch games.

Lots of TV's so it will be on there for sure.

Plus they have a massive Plasma screen out in its beer garden.

Nice one, thanks, I might try that...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Nice one, thanks, I might try that...:)

You'll be better off staying on the Northside of the city as its less Rugby than the South.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The Woolshed on Parnell Street will be showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Thanks Rastapitts
    I think Blackpool's at 4pm though. Didn't know about the Hibs thing, drat them.

You can watch it anywhere, it's definitely kicking off at 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

CucaFace wrote: »
    The Living Room Bar just at the top of O'Connell street is a good spot to watch games.

Fiver in after 4pm today, ITT/NCI end of exams party!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

CucaFace wrote: »

Fiver in after 4pm today, ITT/NCI end of exams party!
    Most pubs will have it on more than likely. Don't pay into a pub in Dublin on a Saturday afternoon. Crazy pubs should be happy to attract a crowd now not charge them in as well!

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I went to the Living Room - that was an experience! lots of Leinster heads in there as well.
    Good fun, shame about the result :(
    I might go there for Euro 2012. If I'm game enough.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I went to the Living Room - that was an experience! lots of Leinster heads in there as well.
    Good fun, shame about the result :(
    I might go there for Euro 2012. If I'm game enough.

you think that was an experience, you should have been there for the Chelsea Game,= :eek:

Ha! Spot on, I didn't think I could handle the Chelsea fans, got the funk out and went somewhere more civilised!

Advertisement