Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus website problems

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Is anyone else having trouble booking flights on the aer lingus website? I'm trying to book flights using a Laser card but when I proceed to purchase it gives me the message "card number cannot be processed online". :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Trying to check in here and it keeps dumping me back to home page when trying to retrieve my booking. There is a notice saying they are experiencing problems with their online bookings system alright there.

http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/knowbeforeyoufly/bookingfacilityissues/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Is it a Bank of Ireland card perchance?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

Tried booking this morning with laser but , was told to ring card company (Aib) and they said you cannot book on aerlingus with laser, so got partners credit card to book but got a message saying something went wrong with validation but flight is provisionally booked for 24 hours, rang aerlingus and they said they were having trouble with the site but my flight was booked and I should receive an email in the next 24 hours, nothing yet though, booked at 11 this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

Might be something to do with the Realex payments system, they were having issues today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Sseems to be more than payment though as existing bookings cannot be retrieved either to check in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

At least Ryanair told us theirs was going down!

Advertisement