Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shakers - Re-stirred

Options
  • 18-05-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Highly recommend this play 'Shakers - Re-stirred' showing in the Cork Arts Theatre until the 2nd of June.

Really energetic, funny and some great monologues too.

http://www.wix.com/ja6258/shakers#!mainPage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

I heard some great reviews from people i must check it out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭jinkypolly

Seen this last night, it was brilliant, very funny and the girls in it are excellent. would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I'm going with a girly gang this Friday night, can't wait. Some of my friends have seen it and sounds brill. J :)

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

Saw it tonight Great performances from all involved,lively,funny a must see!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 onthelang

saw this on friday night, great performance from the girls invoved, lovely little venue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

There Friday also - laughed out loud most of the night. The cast were brilliant - wot a performance. Highly recommend it!!! J :D

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Yep it's really good highly recommend it!

Advertisement