Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birth chart

Options
  • 18-05-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

What info is needed to create a birth chart? is the persons name important? is there anywhere I can get a free one. i am not into astrology but want to see what planets are in a certain persons houses just for curiousity of comparing the personality

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I'm not one for astrology, but did google it and found this. At least according to this one, time and place are necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

numerologist dot com.. do great free numerology readings.. not advertising as its all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they all relate to your birth date and name on your birth cert

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Departed

numerologist dot com.. do great free numerology readings.. not advertising as its all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they all relate to your birth date and name on your birth cert
    and of course I asked for a numerology reading....:D:D

Thanks but see my OP

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ahava

I recently had my birth chart drawn by a professional astrologer. I was quite skeptical going into the meeting but ended up having quite empowering and interesting experience. The astrologer said that I should be careful researching astrology online, because there is quite a lot of dodgy stuff out there. He recommended astro.com - you can get your birth chart drawn for free there as well.

You'll need the date, exact time and the location of your birth. The name is not important.

Advertisement