Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford court houe

Options
  • 18-05-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

lovely to see all the police in riot gear and out in force down at the court house..is there someone important there that i dont know about???
    would imagine there be a lot less crime about if the police had wore the type of gear that they have on down there now ,,,looks almost intimidating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

wsopchamp wrote: »
    lovely to see all the police in riot gear and out in force down at the court house..is there someone important there that i dont know about???
    would imagine there be a lot less crime about if the police had wore the type of gear that they have on down there now ,,,looks almost intimidating.

fancy dress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Traveller feud between different families in the courts today?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Stolen cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Traveller feud between different families in the courts today?

Technically youre correct as everyday is a traveller day in court :D

Pity im actually serious. Every bloody day its full of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

Media999 wrote: »
    Technically youre correct as everyday is a traveller day in court :D

Pity im actually serious. Every bloody day its full of them.

And what are you doing down there everyday :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭1971

2 individual that where in court ( the name rhyme's with different s..........) where set free after the garda case was thrown out.the 2 individuals (different s.......) where seen walking away from the court house tearing open two bags that contain their valuables, justice !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

banjacksed wrote: »
    And what are you doing down there everyday :rolleyes:

Work maybe? Its a secret. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

the girlfriend was telling me twas something to do with the feuding families in court

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

A barrister told me it was the last of the feuding trailer trash being sentence for their involvement.He described the Garda presence as "overtime".

Advertisement