Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No No Hair Removal

• 18-05-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this?
    I see Groupon have a deal on at the moment, its €99.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has actually used it.
    Lazer therapy didnt work on me, so i am thinking this probably wouldnt either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

I was considering it but it has generally bad reviews on Amazon so I never went near it...it's warning enough for me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=no+no&x=0&y=0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

mrsTeal got it about 2 months ago and by all accounts, she's very happy with it. I had a play with it on the auld treasure trail and it was utterly useless - to be expected with the thickness of my hair though.

A big downside - the smell of burning hair, I can tell she's used it as soon as I enter the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭smree

The groupon deal seems to be for the old model which performed very badly. The 8800 is the latest one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I think there was another thread about this recently. People didn't sem to recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

Hi OP, I would avoid this like the plague. I ordered it and it didn't work. You have to use a buffer after the NoNo and this is what seems to remove the hair (you can get them in chemists - you know those little pads that are like very fine sandpaper that remove hair?)

Anyway I got a rash from the pads so rang them to return and there was no problem returning the NoNo, EXCEPT when I sent back the package they said they never received it :eek

Cue €250 (can't recall exactly the price) being taken from my account and a 3 month investigation with An Post to find out the whereabouts of the package.
    At this stage I hope I will be able to get a chargeback on my credit card.

I can't believe the scam this company is and the amount of ads on TV, Internet, etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement