Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy Daycare - Sandyford

• 18-05-2012 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

Does anyone have any feedback on the doggy daycare in Sandyford?

Many thanks,
    TP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Check out their FB page and look at all the happy dogs in the pics and videos! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi there,

Does anyone have any feedback on the doggy daycare in Sandyford?

Many thanks,
    TP

The girls who run it are amazing and very experienced. If I only had one dog I would definately send it to them. My friend sends her dogs there 3 days a week and said it has literally changed her life. She works 9-5 mon-fri so dogs were left from 8-6 all day. She now drops them up at 7.30 and collects them at 6. They are so wrecked they just sleep the next day whereas before they would bark a lot! She said they are so much calmer and chilled out and although it is pricey she said she would go without to continue sending them. Every saturday they do a social hour €10 per dog and you can check out the facilities.

Daycare is fantastic - it changed our lives! When my guy started( at DTI) he was very shy of other dogs but going to daycare really built his confidence. Within a few visits we could see a difference in him at home - he was much more settled for a few days after going cos he was so exhausted lol. He knows when he's going and gets really excited - a couple of times I stopped off to get petrol on the way and he cried because we weren't going straight there lol! I was at PDT a few weeks ago and was really impressed with the set up. If I end up with a job near it I'll definitely be asking for them to take my guy as an exchange student lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Highly recommend! Reckon one of the best daycare facilities in Ireland run by genuine dog lovers, also you can be guarenteed to see pics & videos updated every couple of hours of their fb page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I'm assuming you are talking about Positive Dog Training?!?

They are fantastic - everyone there is great with the dogs and are proper dog lovers (they probably like being there just as much as the dogs!). It's noisey and crazy but the dogs have a blast. The grooomer is really nice too (I have had some of my guys done a good few times with her) and the shop is a little too enticing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭DeeRottie

Used to send one of mine to DTI and know the staff in Positive Dog Training are amazing too. Cannot recommend either of these places highly enough, and I'm sure your doggy will thank you for sending him/her there. Both these places are run by professionals with years experience and know how to treat dogs properly. Good on you for doing your research first though - I would never leave my dogs with anyone who didn't have a glowing reference!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Sassy58

love the place but more importantly my dogs love the place and thats the winner for me - girls are fantastic and always love seeing the updates during the day - the dogs big and small just seem to form their own little clicks and hang out with each other its great

I like that the smaller dogs are not seperated from the bigger dogs as I have 2 big dogs and 2 small dogs and I think it would be horrible to spilt them up.

Also get 4 very tired doggies back :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

Anyone see the piece about daycare on Ireland AM this morning ....

http://www.tv3.ie/ireland_am.php?video=50182&locID=1.65.74

gutted my guy wasn't in that day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Hi, first of all Liz is my sister so I am biased :p but both her and Suzi are passionate about dogs and are fully committed to their well being - every dog is assessed to ensure they will be happy in daycare, my personal favourite is when Liz made peanut butter ice pops during the hot weather for the dogs to enjoy and filmed them all licking their chops, hilarious!!!! So not fair that I live too far away to bring my CKC everyday!!!

cyco wrote: »

gutted my guy wasn't in that day :(

That always happens with my guy too at his daycare - the tv etc is always there when he's not lol! :( AND when they take pics of the group of dogs every day - he's never in them cos he's standing beside whoever is taking the pics asking for treats and cuddles lol! :rolleyes: He was there the day they were taking cover photos for the website and he's in one of them - his friend is too lol :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement