Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transcription

Options
  • 18-05-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hello,
    I'm french and I've an exercise to write down the transcript corresponding to this extract. Please, correct my errors and the passages which I did not understand.
    but I have a little problem. How made one to make audible this extract on a new thread? I try but it's not possible with the attachment.
    Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

Bienvenu au Forum - si vous pouviez écrire ce que vous entendez, peut-être je pourrais vous aider. Essayez au moins.
    Salut
    Franc

• Registered Users Posts: 8 samdirien

bonjour,
    pour faire simple:
    j'ai un extrait audio à transcrire mais je ne sais pas comment faire pour mettre le support( l'extrait audio) accessible à tous. j'ai essayé avec "attachment" mais cela ne fonctionne pas. mon fichier est trop important( 2,10 Mo); Comment faire?
    thank you for your help.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to use an external file host for the file then.

so, can you explain me exactly the opérations ? Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Not really, this isn't the responsibility of boards.ie, we can't support third party sites.

• Advertisement

I write down the transcript corresponding to the extract:

the construction industry in the Anglo Saxon countries.
    The construction industry and the architect, part of us which precise any actors construction of course, organize very differently in the ingles countries. French architects are trying on the base a system any world they learn a great idea back construction and the consequence they have progressively apducate there role as the cheap of the construction team.
    no trying me, they still at the role and they can be precioud by hungry cleans in the case in thought cleans or thinks like such because they do apparance responsabilysity but I'm not trying to be the central coodinater of the constructions. Unfortunately, the consulting offers have take enough lot of work, but also I'm under the french system.
    The actors construction is caped by the ten years, assurance system, invented by the french assurance companies in the like forty's. When a people working strapping after the second world ware and may realise they had no means control and the called off te about which they ask to be insured So they (s'échappe) the control of us and they (s'échappe) the system of the ten years assurance garanties against to falls and have conception on the actors contruction.
    That doesn't exist any cas or in a states; it doesn't exist in germany I don't think, no exactly in the same way and the consequence it's keep an a great idea of the power to the construction company in france because they take happy assurance and they have full responsabilities for everything that stand. They concept to the architect, we don't to agree for you asking to do it would fall down.
    I cant write to him ancestor they have to the last world in the respect.
    If the architect feels abselute listen but that's for he wants to do, they can tell the contractor to do, but the contractor say's on your head be each , it's a very significant difference.

inderlined word= not understand
    ( word)= phonetic
    thank you for your help but I try to put on the next thread the extract
    P.S. excuse me for the errors. there are many.

could you explain " third party sites" please

This forum is only for question about boards.ie.

If it's the transcription that's the focus, you should try the Francais forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=219

Advertisement