Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are there any catteries local to Dublin 15?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

we're going away for a few days next weekend for the first time since we moved here and just realised that we don't have anywhere to put our two cats. :o

is there anywhere reliable reasonably locally that would take cats for a few days?

thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭MiamiMice

vibe666 wrote: »
    we're going away for a few days next weekend for the first time since we moved here and just realised that we don't have anywhere to put our two cats. :o

is there anywhere reliable reasonably locally that would take cats for a few days?

thanks in advance. :)

You could try The Garden House or Wongs. I'm sure they'd be very happy to 'take care' of them. ;-)

Obviously joking!! Theres one in Clonee or Dunboyne. Google should throw up some results.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The vet in Clonsilla/Coolmine (on the Clonsilla Road next to Molloys) have a link with a place at the below address:

Blackhall Boarding Kennels
    Summerhill Road
    Blackhall
    Dunboyne
    Co. Meath

http://www.boardingkennels.ie/contact-blackhall-kennels/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i was wondering if i should mention chinese or not, but i though "no, this isn't AH, everyone here is sensible". :P

thanks for the tips anyway, i'll give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

while it's not local it's in oldtown navan, just off the m3 motorway. bout 20 mins drive from blanch s.c. great reputation and we use them anytime we go away. cats can be housed together if requested. B.T.W. it's just for cats only.
    http://www.moggiemotel.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

we used to live in navan and have used the moggie motel several times ourselves, highly recommended for anyone local, it's just a bit far to be going for us now as we'll be heading down to cork next week and it's in the opposite direction. :(

i'll give the dunboyne crowd call and see what they say.

thanks again. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement