Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Record Attempt - to raise funds for Pieta House

Options
  • 18-05-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

NUNDAY world-record attempt with all monies raised going to Pieta House.
    The registration fee is 20 per person and the registrants receives their official nuns outfit which complies with the Guinness World record guidelines which is a full nun habit, includes black habit white coif, and black veil. ...
    Join in, have a bit of Fun. This is an opportunity for the whole community to come together to break a world record, have fun and in doing so raise awareness and funds for Pieta House.

It will be on June 30th at 5:30pm at the Listowel Emmets GAA Grounds :)

I found the details while lurking online here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Well Done to all involved with this!

Hope everyone has a great time at this event this evening & that the rain stays away too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭kevmol88

Awpxn6ECEAA-BtF.jpg

AwpuFDZCIAA7_VV.jpg

I'm just back myself too, such a laugh regardless of the weather! Jeez I needed that boost so I did :) Fantastic Achievement & Definitely not something you'd do every week either. Oh! The Best Dressed Nun - he was something else with his stilettos; lipstick & cart-wheels!

I am delighted to have taken part, Well Done again to all involved with this. You done Pieta House Proud I would say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I bet they all had lovely bottoms.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I bet they all had lovely bottoms.

Ah all of the men were stunning with their tights and suspenders and then those who braved the elements with their hairy legs and ankle-socks, trouser legs had to be turned up under the habits! Picture Perfect :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement