Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accomodation in Maynooth Sept. 2012-June 2013

Options
  • 18-05-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a single/double room in the Maynooth area close to the college for the next college year. Not looking to share a room, will gladly share a house. Central location preferred.

Any information would be great!

- Maedbh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 heymam

If you interested in digs I have a large room to rent in a family house (2 kids 15 and 12). Room has bed, study desk, built in wardrobes and bookcase, couch and tv and wifi access. partial board would include breakfast, dinner and snacks. 120 euro per 5 day week. House is in Parklands. cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 leimanbhradain

Hi Maedbh, Similiar to above. Large room with tv, dvd, study area etc. Free internet. Own bathroom with power shower. Full/partial digs or just rent the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lyra.

Maedbhish wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a single/double room in the Maynooth area close to the college for the next college year. Not looking to share a room, will gladly share a house. Central location preferred.

- Maedbh

Hi Maedbh,
    I'm looking to get a house share going for september?
    As close to college as possible!
    Interested?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 frankie089

Maedbhish wrote: »
    Hi,

- Maedbh

Maedbh,

I am also looking for a place to live for this coming year - I'll be starting the MSc in Immunology & Global Health this September. I'm an international student coming from the U.S., 22yo, female. If you find a good place but are in need of roommates to fill it up, feel free to PM me and we can discuss! I am hoping to be as close to campus as possible, and I would also prefer not to share a room.

Thanks!

-Frances

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement