Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loreto Navan-found a phone belonging to a student!

Options
  • 18-05-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hello folks-I teach Transition Year students, and had a wonderful bunch of them today from Loreto Navan in Maynooth-one of them left their phone behind! The phone is switched off, have tried switching it on, but it's telling me it's simlocked?
    If anyone knows someone there, could they please get in touch-I'd hate to be a weekend without my phone, so would be keen to try and reunite the two-have someone who'll be passing Navan tomorrow, so could send it back then!

I've also put it up on my twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/itacallagy/status/203539797090902016 ) So Meath peoples, if you could retweet it, or ask someone to get in touch? Ta muchly!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

Can't you just phone the school this morning & let them know? They should be able to narrow down which students were with you etc. & if you get it to the school office, I would expect that they should be able to reunite phone & owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Didn't find it til late on Friday, school was closed, was kinda hoping to reunite phone & owner over the weekend hence the post here :D Got it all sorted first thing yesterday morning anyhoo, so all's well that ends well as they say!

Advertisement