Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting range - Waterford/Kilkenny area

Options
  • 18-05-2012 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

My boyfriend has recently purchased a shotgun, Baikel over and under 12 gauge. He is still going through the licence process with the gardai, they have his paperwork and he is just waiting on the letter telling him to collect his licence (hopefully).

Anyway, we have both been through quite a tough time over the past few months (his father passed away, his business got shut down by the county council and I was involved in an RTA) so I think he would like something to let off a bit of steam.

He has a compound bow and he practices on our land with targets etc. so I know he likes this sort of activity.

Basically I am looking for advice on a shooting range in either Waterford or Kilkenny.

Replies much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

gene murphy has a place in mullinavat co kilkenny. shoot'n fish'n, 26a ballybricken, co waterford 051-844314 thats his shop in waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Thanks dax, that's actually where he bought the shotgun, I didn't realise your man had a shooting range as well. That makes things very easy so. Cheers.

Advertisement