Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merit Medical

Options
  • 18-05-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone applied for one of the 250 jobs announced, and if so how did you go about this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Probably best to pick up the phone and ask them. No idea of what kind of a company it is to work for I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

True enough...cheers
    anyone else here apply ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Ive heard they arent taking cv's as they already have a couple thousand on hand, these jobs have been on the cards for several months, they had originally planned to open the new facility last November but was delayed. No harm giving them a ring just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

Krieg wrote: »
    Ive heard they arent taking cv's as they already have a couple thousand on hand, these jobs have been on the cards for several months, they had originally planned to open the new facility last November but was delayed. No harm giving them a ring just in case

will definitely do that cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kati_Sligo

Hello everyone,

they are looking for people in Galway facility now. I sent them my CV in the middle of July 2012 and I got a call few days ago, they invited me for a test (2 hours coordination test - to check how do I handle with small pieces etc) in one week in Galway and if I pass it they are going to invite me for an interview.

by the way, is there anybody who knows what can I expect on this test? I completely don't know :/ ...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement