Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Apartment/House Letting 15th - 16th June

Options
  • 18-05-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Howdy,

Just wondering if anyone on the ground in Galway has any suggestions for where I might find a place to sleep 7 on the above weekend. I have tried daft,but there doesn't seem to be much in the city centre on there.
    It's a long time since I lived in Galway, so any advice would be welcome.
    I'm not sure how the rules work here on shilling, but I don't mind folks letting me know by PM if they have something available themselves.

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Howdy,

Just wondering if anyone on the ground in Galway has any suggestions for where I might find a place to sleep 7 on the above weekend. I have tried daft,but there doesn't seem to be much in the city centre on there.
    It's a long time since I lived in Galway, so any advice would be welcome.
    I'm not sure how the rules work here on shilling, but I don't mind folks letting me know by PM if they have something available themselves.

Thanks folks.

bumpity bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't bump. I suggest you keep using daft and similar sites but if you can't find a house for 7 in city centre then perhaps start looking at hotels, hostels, B&Bs?

You can also try googling Niland House and Donegan Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

biko wrote: »
    Please don't bump. I suggest you keep using daft and similar sites but if you can't find a house for 7 in city centre then perhaps start looking at hotels, hostels, B&Bs?

You can also try googling Niland House and Donegan Court.

Apologies, and thank you for the tips.

Advertisement