Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing pharmacy after a masters?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

I did a chemistry degree which I loved and a research postgrad which i hated! I have recently finished with a masters and am considering doing pharmacy. I mainly want to combine chemistry with working with people. Are there much jobs out there at the moment if i was to qualify with this degree? Any other opinions/advice out there? This would be a huge choice after already spending so much time in college so any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

Pharmacy is a good career. Just the cost of doing pharmacy after a degree/masters is pretty astronomical. The uni I am in in scotland are charging 8 and a half thousand pounds a year to do pharmacy now.

Advertisement