Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crocosmia varieties

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good nursery for crocosmia / montbretia plants?

I know it is too late to plant the bulbs but am looking to find some yellow or pink varieties.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Silvics

Can anyone recommend a good nursery for crocosmia / montbretia plants?

I know it is too late to plant the bulbs but am looking to find some yellow or pink varieties.
    `Try some of the Dutch nurseries online-you'll get a great variety for alot less than you'll pay here.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ramblingcelt

Can you suggest a good website
    You are right about the prices here, some nurseries are justnpushing their luck with what they are charging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Silvics

I don't want to slam all of the nurseries-they have to operate in a small market and are over-regulated.
    If you google crocosmia bulbs wholesale+holland or even the UK you should come up with some choices.
    http://www.dutchbulbs.co.uk/c-dc/miscellaneous-bulbs/crocosmia.htm

Advertisement