Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

past life experience

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I can't work out why my life is the way it is and therefore have come to the conclusion that it must be connected with a past life experience.. until recently I didn't believe in past life existence.. but now I am quite sure of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Have you tried past life regression?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ssallyg

Gillo wrote: »
    Have you tried past life regression?

i've been advised not to as the experience i had might be too traumatic to re experience.. and might actually make things worse... but i am intrigued as it could help me understand things a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Obviously people here don't know your situation, however assuming you believe in past life regression I would have thought knowing about how events in past lives affect your current life would be a good starting point to dealing with those issues.

I'd be curious about it but don't think I really believe in it, I'd be more of a heaven / hell believer ( not necessarily in the Christian sense). Or maybe when you die there's an option to go back and live another life?

Advertisement