Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stop my vodafone 858 from turning off

Options
  • 18-05-2012 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

can anyone tell me how to stop my vodafone 858 from turning itself off, if im not using it after only a few seconds it then automatically turns itself of, only have it a few days bought it online everything else work perfect if it faulty i can send it back but i need to know as i would like to believe there is a way to stop this, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

dogmax wrote: »
    can anyone tell me how to stop my vodafone 858 from turning itself off, if im not using it after only a few seconds it then automatically turns itself of, only have it a few days bought it online everything else work perfect if it faulty i can send it back but i need to know as i would like to believe there is a way to stop this, thanks.

Try going into Settings > Privacy or Storage Option and do a factory reset first. If that doesn't stop it then its faulty and you should bring it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dogmax

thanks evolutionqy7 your advice works but now i have a new problem i accidentally deleted all my contacts it a long story i suppose this is what happen when you are using the same phone for the past ten years and then you decide to change, im with o2 the vodafone i have is unlock, please can anyone advise thanks

Advertisement