Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been out to Homestead??

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Know they are having a big sale tomoro & sunday, need some very specific things, small pony havana colour bridle, kids show gear & a show jacket for myself also travel rug & boots for small pony! They wouldn't answer the phone or return emails so just posting on the offchance anyone here has spotted any of the above there over the past wk! Don't want to waste the petrol getting there if they don't have what I need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

got a mountain of stuff down there a while ago when the flood sale was on first, dressage saddle for 50 euro, kingsland show shirt for 30 etc, dont know how much they have left now but i can honestly say there were some serious bargains, well worth the trip!

Advertisement