Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Loan

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of looking for a new a car and hence my first loan. Will probably be looking for a loan in the region of €5000... I presume with savings of about €4000, there shouldn't be an issue? Also, i often hear of banks frowning on withdrawals to bookmaking sites, would this have any possible bearings? (These are small amounts)

Also, how long would you be waiting to hear if you are successful after you apply for the loan?

Sorry for the noob questions, any answers appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

What a bank will look at is your track record of paying back previous loans and whether you have a secure job with a steady income. Be prepared to be asked to list out your monthly income and expenditure.

Advertisement