Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlton clinic bray co. wicklow

• 18-05-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭

i would be most grateful if anyone who has been to the carlton clinic for some time woiuld be able to give an opinion on this practise.
    for a person with severe illnesses and disabilities. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭wintersolstice

my elderly father has been a longterm patient of the carlton clinic and we find them great.he has a long medical history and attends them frequently and everybody there is so kind to him.would highly recommend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

thanks for this very much.
    wonder now would it be a tad far for me being in greystones?
    just donno whether it could be..especially if the awful day comes and i am not allowed drive!
    x but grateful a positive post has been put up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

I wouldn't recommend the place. You never know which doctor you're going to get which doesn't lead to good continuity of care. It is a lot more expensive than our current family doctor especially for follow up visits. Theres no patient parking. It can be difficult to get parking nearby and you pay for it. Also the premises are not very accessible if you're any way physically impared or elderly.

Advertisement