Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoid Creative ZEN Mosaic

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

I had high hopes for this piece of equipment but it seems to only occasionally allow me to set up a play list. You set one up on your computer and only the name of the play-list transfers. I give up and giving into I-POD. Avoid this device like the plague.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

:confused:

It's also about a hundred years old!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

While your at it also avoid the Zen Touch 2.
    I still miss my Zen Vision M, it was huge but it did what it did amazingly well, and was very user friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    I still miss my Zen Vision M, it was huge but it did what it did amazingly well, and was very user friendly

I think we still have one of them in the house somewhere. They were really ahead of the times when they first came out. Never got it working without using Creative's crappy management software though.

Advertisement