Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Uniforms for City School

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    My sister and partner and two kids are relocating to Galway because the partner has got a massive promotion.Both kids are primary school age, kids names are down for a couple of primary schools in September.Where is best place to get both Uniforms and Books? I've no kids so I wouldn't have a clue.
    Thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Anthony Ryans on Shop Street and National School Uniform Centre on Tuam Road for uniforms.

There is a long established school bookshop called ABC on the lower level of Corbrett Court Shopping Mall on Williamsgate Street and a second hand school bookshop on Dominick Street called Joyces bit I am not 100% that they still operate from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Fáilte go Gaillimh, well for them anyway!

School wear centre is very good, very helpful.

Advertisement