Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beer strenght

• 18-05-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Apologies if I'm in the wrong place but could anyone tell me what strenght Tuborg on draught is thats sold in pubs?, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭irishbucka

i would say about 4.3%

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

Thanks. The reason i ask is i've been drinking it lately in my local and does'nt affect me as bad hangover wise as say guinness or heineken. Thought maybe its a bit weaker than 4.2 / 4.3%.

well i drank it one night and i was the opposite. i was dying the next morning. everybody is different though

Guinness €4.30 Heino €4.70 Tuborg €3.40. For me its a case of the more you drink the more you save :).

you can get tuborg for €3 a pint in in balbriggan.as tesco says every little helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

irishbucka wrote: »
    well i drank it one night and i was the opposite. i was dying the next morning. everybody is different though

Have to agree irishbucka..Drank it on draught one night and it blew the head off me..It might be cheap but never again

Maybe because its cheaper i tell myself its grand but it stays lively down to the last drop and its fairly palitable. I live in Bray and generally pubs here are as expensive as pubs in dublin (excluding temple bar etc). Its nice to get 6 beers for around €20 these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

dexter647 wrote: »
    Have to agree irishbucka..Drank it on draught one night and it blew the head off me..It might be cheap but never again

tuborg is really just rebranded carlsberg.... its even brewed by carlsberg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

tuborg is really just rebranded carlsberg.... its even brewed by carlsberg

That may be so, and in fact I'd heard that before, but Carlsberg never had that effect on me. It's a pity because taste wise it's very drinkable:)

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I think they reduced the volume ala Stella, Miller etc. I haven't had it in ages, it's alright but there's alot of good beer on the market now so i won't be in a rush to get tuborg again.

• Advertisement

This was part of an email i got from Diageo today. We have got your information for you and the strength of tuborg is is 4% ABV.

Advertisement