Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEB mocks Maths question ...

• 18-05-2012 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hey, I was trying to do the pre again but I cannot get the simultaneous equations. It is question 2 the last part (c). I just cannot get it! If anyone did get it please help.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Iirc I've posted this question for someone else. I'll see if it's still on my photobucket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Izymunz

finality wrote: »
    Iirc I've posted this question for someone else. I'll see if it's still on my photobucket.
    Brilliant, thanks!

yup. is this the one?

IMG_20120209_214206.jpg

yup. is this the one?

IMG_20120209_214206.jpg
    Yeah, would you believe I got to the very end and gave up! :P Thought I was way off.

Izymunz wrote: »
    Yeah, would you believe I got to the very end and gave up! :P Thought I was way off.

I did this question in my pre and it didn't seem like a typical C part, I was expecting there to be a trick somewhere so I was freaking out thinking I was wrong, I did it about 3 different ways in the exam to make sure. :L

• Advertisement

I did this question in my pre and it didn't seem like a typical C part, I was expecting there to be a trick somewhere so I was freaking out thinking I was wrong, I did it about 3 different ways in the exam to make sure. :L

I know, I could not believe it. I kept thinking I was going wrong somewhere so in the end I just went around in circles. :P

Advertisement