Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crow hunting in the USA

Options
  • 18-05-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Greetings from the USA.

You have a very nice site.

My name is Bob Aronsohn and I am from the state of Kansas which is right in the middle of the USA.

I have been hunting crows for most of my life and love the thrill of the chase.

I hope these photos get posted. Here are some photos of some crow hunts in the USA.

Talk with you guys soon.

Sincerely,

Bob Aronsohn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Bob Aronsohn

Here are a few of my favorite action photos that I've taken over the years.

Sincerely,

Bob Aronsohn

From the USA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

Well Bob ye should have a look in the hunting forum and post in there. Loads of lads like myself would appreciate the photos and the chat. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1014

Hello Blackstairsboy,

I will just do that. So, do you hunt crows?

Bob A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

Well in Ireland crows would be seen as more of a pest species than a sporting quarry. We have ordinary rooks and then the grey crows. Rooks would cause damage mostly to cereal crops and that sort of thing. Grey crows are nest raiders and scavengers that will remove the eyes of lambs and ewes and predate on ground nesting birds and ducks. I mostly trap grey crows using larsen traps and would shoot rooks over cereal crops if they are doing damage. If you post in the hunting forum you will get a lot of lads interested in hearing about your crow hunts in America.

I have a question, is a rook the same size as a crow in Europe. Is a rook and a crow the same bird? Is a rook more like a raven in your country?

Bob

• Advertisement

What do I have to do to get over to the "Hunting Forum" ? I went there yesterday and can't seen to get back, thank you for your help.

Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

What do I have to do to get over to the "Hunting Forum" ? I went there yesterday and can't seen to get back, thank you for your help.

Bob

Follow the link horse

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1014

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement