Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition paddlers

Options
  • 19-05-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

At present there is a discussion document, attached, for marathon canoeing / kayaking. But don't hold back if your not a marathon paddler. Feedback is due by the first of June and I thought I would throw it up here. If you prefer to use the e mail on page three of the long term development plan, please do.

The idea is to develop (and keep developing) the competitive paddler. Feedback and ideas are welcome and hopefully all that is good gets included and all that is bad gets ditched for version two in July.

I know our numbers are limited here but I am kinda hoping we get at least a discussion going.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

I haven't time to read it at the moment, but it looks impressive! If you want discussion, the only place any bit of discussion ever gets going properly is the canoe marathon Ireland facebook group, maybe try posting it there? More or less everyone in marathon canoeing in Ireland sees it there! There are 230 members on it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/278017270919/

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Zuppy

Thought I had aleady done that but it never uploaded.

Thanks

Advertisement