Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What did you have for LUNCH today?

• 19-05-2012 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Many different options available, but so little time.

With this in your brain, what did you have today? Not yesterday, not tomorrow... Today.

I had four lamps and a side salad, washed down with a logitech cloud.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

With this in your brain, what did you have today? Not yesterday, not tomorrow... Today.

Today is only roughly 44 minutes old. Bit early for lunch dontcha think?

And what the fcuk are you gibbering about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

2 boiled eggs, farts smelled great afterwards

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I had no lunch today :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

What's a lamp? Cant think of many things I'd have exactly four of for lunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

I'd say that was electric

21/25

• Advertisement

Today I woke up with a massive stomach upset; never eat an egg sandwich that's been out of the fridge for twelve hours - I usually eat anything, out of date, etc. but this really, really upset my intestines. So I had some carrot and coriander soup around five this evening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭FreddysFace

a blue peter presenter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

humbert wrote: »
    What's a lamp? Cant think of many things I'd have exactly four of for lunch.

Four Lamps is a famous chipper in Sligo. Not sure if the OP meant that though or it's just a weird coincidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Wine

Today I woke up with a massive stomach upset; never eat an egg sandwich that's been out of the fridge for twelve hours - I usually eat anything, out of date, etc. but this really, really upset my intestines. So I had some carrot and coriander soup around five this evening.

you sound so hot budgese

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Mickey Lover

Coffee - big strong mug of it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

uch wrote: »
    2 boiled eggs, farts smelled great afterwards

Ugh!

Coffee - big strong mug of it :)

If you're over 6 foot am so sold, mickey

• Registered Users Posts: 17 evil_monkey

Seem to be a coincidence. Thought that would be comincens.

The lamps I had are well known. They're used to light a room. They're usually electric, plug them into a plug and flick a switch. Or push a button.

Made a mistake though. Didn't wash it down with logitech cloud, it was actually washed down wiyh a poorly constructed radio station. Salad was good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I had some cous cous with a bit of bolognese sauce and it was frightfully scrumptious.

Later that day i had a choc ice. I loikes a choc oice. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

A microwave noodley thing. Wasn't great, but stopped me collapsing from lack of food so it done the trick.
    Oooh, and cashew nuts. Yum. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'm just going to assume lamps, clouds and radio stations are all metaphors for drugs. Uncut hardcore hallucinogenic drugs.

For what it's worth I was busy so I just had the one large meal today. It was around 6 pm so we'll call it dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Is the Op some sort of Hanibal Lecter of the robot world?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Kurz wrote: »
    Four Lamps is a famous chipper in Sligo. Not sure if the OP meant that though or it's just a weird coincidence.

Could be open to a lot of things.

In 1966 a member of The Who met a friend of his called Myles. He was so stoned/drunk that he saw him 4 times in the one go. Quadrophonic, if you like.

Anywho..... Resident genius in the Who, Pete Townshend found out about this story & it provided the inspiration for his next big hit 'I can see for Miles' in 1967.

Also, it could mean that OP ate 1 Bicycle lamp instead of 4.

I'm drunk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Today i heated some of lidl's finest sweet and sour soup and added to it some of lidl's finest microwavable basmati rice. I then had two of danone's finest vitalinia yoghurts and later (before dinner) two bags of kp's finest skips to keep me going.

• Advertisement
Advertisement