Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing a grinds teacher-how?

• 19-05-2012 1:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

My sister wants a few grinds before she goes into 6th year to get ahead for the Irish Oral, we've been looking online and on local notice boards but it would appear from talking to our friends that all the best ones don't advertise as they don't need to. So...how do we find out who they are?! We found one but when we rang she's booked up til 2014, didn't take our number even. I thought that sounded completely fabricated and she's say she'd get back to us but didn't even do that so I suspect was genuinely full. Any ideas? I know it varies area to area but how would ye find someone? If ye know of anyone in county or city Galway let me know on PM please, live in county but parents work in city so could do that too.
    Thanks in advance, oiche mhaith, zzz!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 claregalway1

The bridge mills school down near the shades station ,small classes and excellent results,i did maths there with dr bob a genius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

She's rather one on one, looking for a recommendation to be honest. I know there have to be some good grinds teachers here in Galway. Preferably someone who has corrected and also does the Irish oral exams.

Advertisement