Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing phones while on a Meteor contract

Options
  • 19-05-2012 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Im on a 12 month contract with meteor which ends on the end of august, but i want the s3 when it comes out in the coming weeks....tired of the galaxy ace that im currently on :p

So do i have to wait until my contract is up or is there anyway i can get my hands on the s3 sooner than that :)

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

sor10 wrote: »
    Im on a 12 month contract with meteor which ends on the end of august, but i want the s3 when it comes out in the coming weeks....tired of the galaxy ace that im currently on :p

So do i have to wait until my contract is up or is there anyway i can get my hands on the s3 sooner than that :)

Any help appreciated!

Not unless your spending is huge. Generally they probably wont give you an upgrade till the 18th month of your contract. Unless you manage to talk to some one extremely nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Depends on what your spend it and how long you're with them. Earliest will be 2 months beforehand. Ring and ask, that's your best bet!

Advertisement